Hello everyone! First, I want to thank Rachel over at Roots for nominating me for the Brotherhood of the World award! This is my first time being nominated for an award like this and I really appreciate it. Be sure to go check out all of the amazing healthy food suggestions and recipes on Rachel’s blog as well.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
- What is your biggest regret? Spending so much time worrying about how I look or what other people think of me!
- What is something your younger self would be most proud of about you? How hard I work. I always told myself to work hard growing up and I am proud that has become such a large part of who I am as a person today.
- What is your favorite fruit and why? Pineapple. It’s delicious! Simple as that.
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be? (Or what instruments can you play?) I can play the violin (although it’s been a while) and I would love to learn guitar.
- What setting from a book or movie would you like to live in or experience? Probably Pride and Prejudice era, because it’s one of my favorite movies/books, and I love that era of history.
- Why did you start blogging? I had started my blog to serve as an extension of my Instagram account, but now it almost feels like that has flip flopped. I spend more time working on content for the blog than for my Instagram now a days, it’s become a real passion of mine.
- What is something you are looking forward to? Two of my best friends are getting married this year, and I am lucky enough to be in both weddings. I am very much looking forward to that!
- If job availability/money were not factors, who would be your dream occupation? Travel photographer/blogger, or hotel designer I think.
- If you could start any charity what would it be? I would love to start my own charity that helps contribute to rettsyndrome.org in honor of my cousin Jen.
- Name a skill you want to learn and why. I would love to learn how to surf because it seems like an excellent test of coordination and a great workout. I’d also love to learn another language and become a bit more globally aware, although I tend to struggle with other languages.
- Jax, www.modelturnedcook.com
- Andrea, www.cookingwithawallflower.com
- Phoebe & Matt, www.littlegreybox.net
- Hannah, www.bittersweatblog.com
- Samantha, www.thebeautyspyglass.com
- Cooking Without Limits, www.cooking-without-limits.com
- Little Miss Traveler
- Kellie, www.kelliesfoodtoglow.com
- Ana, www.cookthebeans.blog
- Alicia, www.eatyourwayclean.com
Questions for Nominees:
- What is one decision you are glad you made?
- If you could get rid of one of your habits, what would it be?
- What is your favorite cuisine and why?
- What do you want to tell yourself in one year?
- Name one thing you have near or on you at all times (besides your phone?)
- What personal or professional achievement are you most proud of?
- Who had the biggest impact on you growing up?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is one thing you have done that you thought you couldn’t do?
- Where would you like to travel in the next 5 years?